9/26/17

Tootsie Roll Tuesday


And on this Tootsie Roll Tuesday the "EYES" have it!  Over the weekend I watched my four, four-legged friends watch me.  As I moved around a room cleaning, arranging, sitting, standing, etc...their eyes moved with my movements.  

I would take time to stop moving and just look into the eyes my four-legged friends ...with a smile on my face and one eyebrow raised. 


 I have read that cats and dogs will follow your eyes and make eye contact to gauge human emotions and that the raised eyebrow is one way for a human to non-verbally communicate the emotion of love:) to a pet. 


 Tootsie, Lucille, Monkey and Pawncha all held my gaze along with their comfy positions... and I think we all sensed a calm in our little house in the hood.  

More on eye contact with pets from Google images:

                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment