7/21/14

Reciprocity for All!

...a situation or relationship in which two people or groups agree to do something similar for each other, to allow each other to have the same rights, etc. : a reciprocal arrangement or relationship...the quality or state of being reciprocal :  mutual dependence, action, or influence:  a mutual exchange of privileges; specifically :  a recognition by one of two countries or institutions of the validity of licenses or privileges granted by the other....

As Tootsie Roll and I studied, "A Dog's Bill of Rights", we started to put them into categories; reciprocity being one of them.

-I have the right to give and receive unconditional love.
-I have the right to earn my person's trust and to be trusted in return.

Hopefully you will agree that these pics of Lucille and I "Sharing Some Love" help to illustrate these two reciprocal rights; we particularly like Tootsie Roll's little head at the bottom of two of the pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment