6/7/13

Until We Meet Again!

Well, after breakfast with Arlene at the Italian Coffee Bar Tootsie Roll and I packed up the Jeep and headed back to Indianapolis.  Yes, it is good to be back "home"...but it was also nice to be back "home"  We also need to give a shout out to John Gravy and a big THANKS for the yummy dinner at Pat's Bar in LaPaz last night!  Yodi and I will be your dates anytime.  So, we will end up the Bremen Pug Blog with a few pics Tootsie Roll and I took during the week... a little walk down memory lane!  Enjoy!


Bremen Apartment When I Was A Baby

Bremen House Until I Was Around 11 
Does Anyone Remember Tyson's?  Too Bad It Isn't There Anymore!

Yellow River Right Beside Tyson's...Lots Of Good Playin'




You Can Always Hear The Trains In Bremen

The Renovated Depot

And See The Amish Horses & Buggies

Long Live The Bremen Lions!

Later, Bremen!  Tootsie Roll and I Will See Ya Around!

No comments:

Post a Comment