7/27/21

And it was and it wasn't just another Tootsie Roll Tuesday


 Tootsie Roll - July 11, 2008 - July 21, 2021

Pug Luv

Pug fur fly

When she runs on by

Pug grunt loud

As she begs for grub

Pug hug snug

When she gives some love

Pug snore softly

As she sleeps her bounty

Pug so fawn and full of delight

Pug so sweet you fill my life

Pug, Hug, Mug, Rug, Bug

Pug Luv

Written By: Traci Rodgers


It is Tuesday and Tootsie Roll is still with me, with us, in Spirit and in Memory; but I sure do miss her physical presence. I know she is at peace and I know time will heal...those things make it easier...but it will take quite some passage of time for me not to miss her physical presence in my daily life.


Tootsie Roll, Peace be with you. I know you know that I am grateful for all you gave and all you taught so many of us. The friendships and memories created by your presence in this world have made it a better place forever - spanks, little buddy!


I hope you enjoyed meeting Dulcinea, Tita, Flaca, Gracie, etc... and reuniting with Maggie. I know Poppy and Grandma G. will keep the old B and D Donut Den station wagon on the move so you all can enjoy the wind in your face and ears! And one day I will see you there too...but I still have work to do done here...so until then, enjoy the ride. Love Always - Your Pug Mama:)


No comments:

Post a Comment