11/16/16

Giving Thanks in the Month of November

November 16, Day of Gratitude: "What about your body are you grateful for?"  My curly pug tail and smooshed in face, of course! Yep, it's me Tootsie Roll bloggin' today!  The hu'MOM" had to get some work done.  But I am pretty dog-gone-sure we could pull some in"fur"ences out of my answer.  I mean, think about it!  Most dogs have a long straight tail that wags back and forth...not me...mine is all curled up and twitches from side to side. Most dogs have a long snout to sniff and root around with that is also filled with a bunch of teeth to grab onto squeaky toys and yummy bones...not me...my nose and teeth are all shoved up nice and tight in my face and mouth causing all kinds of crazy stuff!  But you know what?  It's what makes me different that I find most grateful about my pug body!  Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder!!


No comments:

Post a Comment