6/9/16

The Law of Intentions and Desires

Thursday's Spiritual Law of Success from 2012

The Law of Intention and Desire:  "Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment...intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power.  And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us."

As illustrated by Tootsie Roll's intention to look cuter than cute in her Easter Costa del Sol Dress, accompanied by her desire to find every treat filled egg in the backyard!  Now that is fulfillment at its finest!

Desires from the TootsUncommon Pets in 2016
I desire to chew this stick in half and eat every last bit of it!

I desire this lounge chair and the sun every afternoon!

I desire to look as beautiful as possible without even trying!

I desire to knock this picture off the buffet every time I leap on to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment