10/24/12

Greta Gar"Pug"

So, in creating the Hip"Pug" Chic it just took a little embellishing of the L. Pawncho Camarillo - a nice peace necklace and some rose colored glasses!!  And what does Tootsie Roll come up with to create the film beauty Greta Gar"Pug"?  Glad you asked!  The Wrapamacallit from TootsUncommon - of course - some pearls and a coiffe hairdo!

Wrap it up, I'll take it! The Wrapamacallit that is! As timeless as Greta Garbo, Ingrid Bergman, and Joan Crawford. Your pup will be saying, "Grab my wrap, Love." No matter how you define the Wrapamacallit, it is a lovely, yet versatile outer garment that will enclose your Love in a soft and elegant fleece. When nothing else comes to mind it can only be the Wrapamacallit from TootsUncommon! 

“Life would be so wonderful if we only knew what to do with it. ” 
― Greta Garbo

“Why should you care for a woman like me? I'm always nervous or sick, or sad or too gay.” 
― Greta Garbo

“I'm not always sincere. One can't be in this world, you know.” 
― Greta Garbo

“I'm afraid of NOTHING except being bored! ” 
― Greta Garbo

“Why haven't I got a husband and children?" mused Greta Garbo to the Dutchess of Windsor, "I never met a man I could marry.” 
― Greta Garbo




No comments:

Post a Comment