10/31/17

SunPUG

In Tootsie Roll's home state of Indiana...

Nov 5, 2017 - Daylight Saving Time Ends...When local daylight time is about to reach Sunday, November 5, 2017, 2:00:00 am clocks are turned backward 1 hour to Sunday, November 5, 2017, 1:00:00 am local standard time instead.

Sunrise and sunset will be about 1 hour earlier on Nov 5, 2017 than the day before. There will be more light in the morning.
More light in the morning?  What if the hu"MOM" is up at 5:00 and walking into work at 6:00...btw...Tootsie Roll is up on weekdays around 5:30 for a quick breakfast and potty break and then back on her Pug Pillow Top by 5:45...So more light in the morning for this Hu"MOM"'s routine is simply not the case!  And if the wet and damp weather continues in Indiana the afternoons will be dark as well.  I am gonna need some PUGshine!! Luckily I've got quite possibly the cutest PUG ever to provide just that...Tootsie Roll...
You are my PUGshine,
My only PUGshine.
You make me happy,
When your fur flies!
You'll never know PUG,
How much I love you!
Curly tail, smooshed face, & bulging eyes!!
Here are some other songs Tootsie Roll and I recommend to help you add a little PUGshine to your upcoming time change:)


No comments:

Post a Comment