11/20/16

Giving Thanks in the Month of November

November 20, Day of Gratitude: "Who are you grateful for?"  My parents?  Most definitely...without them I would not be here or be who I am in so many ways...Tootsie Roll?  Had that been my answer there would not have been a need to post it in the PUG BLOG today, right?! The hu"MAN" in my life?  Everyday💖  So Tootsie Roll and I are going to throw this who out there...We are grateful for Frida Kahlo🐒!  Self-expression in terms of creativity, independence, individuality are things I gather from Frida - her life and her art.  http://www.biography.com/people/frida-kahlo-9359496




Image result for frida kahlo quotes

And if I were to answer today's question most honestly...I would say that I am most grateful for myself...Without me I would not have the experience of having known or knowing all the wonderful people who have come my way and that I have yet to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment