- Is this a wild animal or tame?
- Is the animal neglected or healthy?
- What is the environment of the animal?
- Are you interacting with the animal, or viewing from a distance?
- From which of the four directions does the animal come?
- How is the animal moving? Away from you or towards you? Fast or slow?
Having animals in dreams is very common. From lions and tigers of the wild to household pets, animals of all kinds, shapes, and sizes can populate our dreams. As with other dream symbols discerning how the symbol functions in our waking life can help make the connection to what it reflects in the consciousness. Regardless of individual traits, animals mostly work from attention and memory. They tend to act in certain ways, eat a certain diet, and, overall, have the same routine from day to day. Until something new enters into their lives, memory and present conditions will continue to dictate their activities. Therefore, animals in dreams represent habits or habitual thinking.
There is lots to read about this so search on and pleasant ANIMAL dreams to you from TootsUncommon!