11/5/13

The Wonders of....

...Mother Nature.  Whether you think she is an evil curse that brings about monthly cramps, a cop out for not buying into religion, the personification of nature, or a goddess; she/it...nature is full of many wonderful things.  

     Tootsie Roll and I live in the midst of houses, cars, shops, restaurants, people, pollution...and still a lot of nature exists.  Just Sunday morning I caught something out of the corner of my eye and what did I see upon a closer look..a huge owl in the neighbor's tree!  Whoa!  I quietly called for the hu"man" of the house and he came running with his big camera.  Here is just one of the pics he took:

The Barred Owl
We watched it...or rather he/she watched us as if posing for the camera...truly beautiful.  So, if you would like to learn more about the barred owl and owl folklore check back in to the Pug Blog tomorrow!  And remember, "Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute!"



No comments:

Post a Comment