9/23/13

Fall Festival Fever!!


Wow! So, Thursday night Tootsie Roll, Lucille and I were getting ready to go for a walk and we heard some live music coming from the park behind our house....Canterbury Park to be exact. They were having the Canterbury Neighborhood Food Truck Mixer!  So, I walked the girls and thought some more on just why there are so many, "Fall Festivals".  Besides the obvious love of the fall season and its colors and harvest I also came up with the following thought...Fall = cozying in for lots of people, like the bear who prepares a space for a long winter hibernation.  Kind of like how Pawncha Kitty was nested in as Tootsie, Lucille and I left for our walk Thursday evening...


Pawncha, it's not quite time to hibernate yet!  Get out and Fall Festival!!
 When we got back from our walk, I grabbed my camera so that I could catch some of the Fall Festival action...Enjoy!!
Home of the Canterbury Neighborhood Food Truck Mixer

Locals enjoying the live tunes!

I'll take one of each, please!

Rock on at the Food Truck Mixer

OH Yes!  Life is Good in the Canterbury Hood!
Lucille and Tootsie Roll playin' in the back yard to the tunes of the Canterbury Park Food Truck Mixer!!








No comments:

Post a Comment