8/1/13

We Are Family!

Here is a link to the Sister Sledge video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpYgpF1bqQ...see if you can sing along with our new lyrics!


We are family
I got all my puppies (kitties) with me
We are family
Get up, everybody, and play (purr)

Everyone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(PLAY!) And we play just like puppies at the park
I won't tell no lie
(ALL!) All of the kitties around us they say
Can we be that cute
Just let me state for the record
We're givin' purrs in a family dose

Livin' life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of this human's delights
(HIGH!) High hopes we have for the future
And our food's in sight
(WE!) We do get dressed up
Here's what we call our super drool
Have fun with humans and the things they do
You won't go wrong, oh no
This is why animals rule

Get up, get up(get up)
And throw it to me
Oh, I can see that ball
Have fun with humans and the things they do
Get up, get up y'all
I got my kitties with me
Everybody, hey hey hey...
Get up, get up and play with me
We're havin' fun
Life, life has just begun for me, me

Me and my family
Get up, get up and play with me
Throw it, throw it, throw it, throw it to me
Yeah, we play together
Like puppies at the park
Get up, come on, Human

This is a good article on...

Pet Care Industry Analysis 2013 – Cost & Trends



People who have pets and do it right do a really good job...just as people who have kids and do it right do a really good job...I just happen to be the person who has pets and not kids and the links above show how much we love our pets!  Alright, I am done pug blogging and am going to go enjoy some time with my pets!  Catch you next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment