5/1/13

Dear Tootsie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PZVxl5g8CyE



Dear Tootsie,

     After you watch the YouTube video you will understand my dilemma.  Please understand, I really love my hu"mom"...her name is Ke$ha but I am really worried about this talk of going to some place called 7-11 to drink something called a 40 while the world ends!  I am too young to die!  What is going on here?  Please advise!!
                                                                     Sincerely, Mr. Peep$ is Freaked

Dear Mr. Peep$ is Freaked,

     OMG!  I watched the video and some other stuff on this Ke$ha you call your hu"mom".  I am not sure I would trust her...appearing on live TV drunk, calling herself the, "Queen of Party Anthems"...My advise to you, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!  As far as I know, the world is not ending in my part of the world so you can come crash with me till you figure things out!  I'll keep the porch light on!

                                                                     Sincerely, Tootsie Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment