2/7/13

No Pugs Were Harmed....

in the making of this commercial!  Are you kidding me?!  Pugs, and all furry creatures, are made for hugging...Okay, so I would not hug a tarantula, but I would not harm it; I would just run away from it!  And actually, that is not true.  Once, when I was in Costa Rica exploring with some students, we found a Red Legged Tarantula in its hole and we all peered in to see it - very carefully - as not to frighten it or ourselves! It was pretty amazing!



We also saw, and heard, some Howler Monkeys which I would totally hug, but they were busy huggin' one another!!

Okay, I got a little sidetracked again...it must be February!  So, back to the task at hand.  Animals and ads/commercials.  Who is the "watch dog" for these money making stars?  www.americanhuman.org, that's who!  Here are some links and resources to read up on them....if you LOVE animals like me you might want to have some tissue on hand, nothing sad...just touching:




Next week TootsUncommon will review Fashion Week in New York!  And will share details from our Fashion Friday!  Yes, the members of the TootsUncommon LLC are meeting tomorrow to "pow wow" on our Spring and Summer Fashion Lines!  Yeah!!



1 comment: