11/7/12

A Memo From The Desk Of Tootsie Roll

Dear TootsUncommon Blog Readers,

     Election 2012 is now old news.  I do hope you all got a little rest last night!  As for me...sleeping and snoring always come easy.  The purpose of this memo is to introduce you all to the ones that make my life as the lead model for TootsUncommon Apparel and Accessories possible.  I would be remiss if I did not start my memo with mention of President Traci.  Upon completion of the "What Dog Breed Would I Be?" quiz it came to no surprise to me that President Traci, if she were indeed a dog - a rank no human is truly worthy of, would be a Shiba Inu.  
President Traci


Now, if you knew President Traci, Like I know President Traci the following about the Shiba Inu breed will come as no surprise: The Shiba Inu is a beautiful Spitz dog. You will get many compliments and turn many heads while walking next to a Shiba.  A Shiba Inu can get you a lot of attention and open doors to many social encounters. Get used to hearing, “He/She looks just like a fox!”.  In fact, it is this foxy look that often gets Shibas into trouble.  Not that President Traci gets in too much trouble; she is busy running the TootsUncommon LLC.  But interestingly enough, traits of the Shiba Inu would lend themselves to being an alright president:


1. A Shiba Inu is a dog that is more like a cat; it is independent and very clean.

2. A Shiba Inu is a good watch dog

3. A Shiba Inu is graceful, agile, and high energy

4. A Shiba Inu is a doggy Einstein

5. A Shiba Inu has a larger than life personality

Hmm, sounds just like my mommy!  Oops, I mean President Traci!  Now just in case you think I am making it up you can check my source:  http://shibashake.com/dog/shiba-inu-personality-good-bad-traits

Memo from the desk of Tootsie Roll to be continued...















No comments:

Post a Comment