10/26/12

Countess "Pug"ula I Presume!

-Dogs hang on her every bark. -At the park, she doesn't have to pick up her poop. -She is the only dog to get free hamburgers at the drive thru. -Everytime she visits the vet they ask to pay her. -She is the most interesting dog in the world. "I don't always wear clothes, but when I do I prefer the Little Black Puplum Dress by TootsUncommon. Stay sexy my friends."  

And of course Countess "Pug"ula selected the Little Black Puplum dress for a Halloween Evening out!!  This is our favorite because Tootsie Roll and I have always loved vampire lore!  The only thing I would add to this Halloween costumery - besides the sparkling bat ears and the vampire medallion-would be some red nail polish on Countess "Pug"ula's toes!  Halloween is only a few days away!  

Tootsie Roll wants to remind you to dress your pets in nothing but TootsUncommon Style!!  Post on the blog if you need some creative advice!!  

And without further ado...here is Countess "Pug"ula!

Dracula: There is much to be learned from beasts. 

Dracula: You will, I trust, excuse me if I do not join you. But, I have already dined, and I never drink... wine.

Dracula:Listen to them: the children of the night. What sweet music they make.

No comments:

Post a Comment