11/8/11

Mission versus Vision??

I see no difference between the two!!  As a pug, first and foremost, my mission is to get food!  My vision is on the food!  What else is there?  As a pug fashionista my mission and my vision are to look good!!  Done deal, right?  Nope, not when writing your business plan. On page 5 of 31 I was supposed to write a general company description, which in part includes a mission and vision statement.  Well, neither of my personal mission or vision statements work...can you believe that?!  Well, after some dedicated research I turned my sights on one of the best known companies by humans, not by pugs, Coca Cola.  Check out their company information link on mission and vision statements and "Enjoy a Pug in clothes and a Smile!"
http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/ourcompany/mission_vision_values.html

No comments:

Post a Comment